Banks School District Facility Use
Community groups are permitted and encouraged to use district facilities for worthwhile purposes when such use does not interfere with district programs. This page includes information for you to review including Board Policy, Rental Fees and an Application Form.
While we are pleased to be able to offer our facilities to the Banks School District community and outside organizations, we must note that failure to follow Board policy may result in suspension or cancellation of the organization’s facility use privileges.
It is our goal that these requirements will create a positive experience for all our facility users. We thank you in advance and look forward to hosting your organization’s event.
- Applications must be received 5 school days prior to the event.
- Please fill out all pages of the application completely.
- A facility use application needs to be filled out for each season
- Fall Season – August 15 (or start of OSAA season) – December
- Winter Season – January – March
- Spring Season – April – June 15 (or end of School year)
- Summer Season – June 16 – August 14 (or start of OSAA season)
- Please Note: Facility use requests that extend more than 1 week or less than 6 weeks into the previous or next season will be prorated.
- General Liability Certificates must include the following
- $1,000,000 Liability
- Groups involving youth must also provide verification of $1,000,00 sexual abuse/molestation liability coverage.
- Banks School District must be listed as an additional insurced on policy.
Please contact Julie Turner at 503-324-8591 with any questions.